Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

Quotes that define me..........

 ABOUT LOVE.....

"A kiss is a lovely trick, designed by nature, to stop words when speech becomes superfluous."

"I am my beloved, and my beloved is me."

"If you love me only in my dreams, let me be asleep forever."

"The most eloquent silence; that of two mouths meeting in a kiss."

" When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams. "

ABOUT LIFE...... 

"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says "I'm possible"!"

"When I hear somebody sigh, "Life is hard," I am always tempted to ask, "Compared to what?""

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid."

"Life would be infinitely happier if we could only be born at the age of eighty and gradually approach eighteen."
 "You don't get to choose how you are going to die or when. You can only decide how you're going to live."

ABOUT SEX.......

"Sex is emotion in motion"

"Women need a reason to have sex, Men just need a place"

"What's the three words you never want to hear while having sex? HONEY, I'M HOME"


ABOUT PARENTHOOD.....


"The best brought-up children are those who have seen their parents as they are. Hypocrisy is not the parents' first duty."

"To become a father is not hard, to be a father is, however."

"God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers."

"Don't limit a child to your own learning, for he was born in another time."


ABOUT KNOWLEDGE........

 "A man's mistakes are his portals of knowledge"

"I love talking about nothing, It's the only thing I know something about"

"A book is a gift that you can open again and again"

No comments:

Post a Comment