Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

I wanna be a billionaire..................

I wanna be a billionaire so frickin bad
Buy all of the things I never had
Uh, I wanna be on the cover of Forbes magazine
Smiling next to Oprah and the Queen


OH YES EVERYBODY WANTS TO BE A BILLIONAIRE, THAT'S PRECISELY THE REASON WHY WE WORK HARD EVERYDAY, MOST OF US WANTS TO BE RICH BUT WE DON'T SHARE THE SAME REASON WHY WE WANT TO BE RICH


Unlike Bruno Mars, I won't buy "every single thing I never had" 
I would rather buy my family things that they want, What would I buy for myself? my dream car, a 1957 German Volkswagen convertible , that's it. And I wouldn't want to be the cover of any magazine, I don't do well with fame, fortune is manageable, fame is risky specially if you have a billion.

Oh every time I close my eyes
I see my name in shining lights yeahh
A different city every night oh
I swear the world better prepare
For when I'm a billionaire

Neither would I want to see my name in shining lights, No way
A different city every night? No, I'll take my family to Vigan, Ilocos Norte and that's it for me

Yeah I would have a show like Oprah
I would be the host of, everyday Christmas
Give Travie a wish list
I'd probably pull an Angelina and Brad Pitt
Give away a few like here lady have this
And last but not least grant somebody their last wish
It's been a couple months since I've been single so
You can call me Travie Claus minus the Ho Ho
Get it, hehe, I'd probably visit where Katrina hit
And yea sure do a lot more than me did
Yeah can't forget about me stupid
Everywhere I go Imma have my own theme music



To a have a show like Oprah? Nah, I'd rather have n educational foundation named after my mother to help poor bright people get education. Oprah is pure chit-chat I wonder why she gets paid that much.
"Give away a few like here lady have this?" No way that's buying sex and I never do that.
I like the "Katrina" part, I'll do that too but it will be "Where Ondoy hit"

Oh every time I close my eyes
I see my name in shining lights yeahh
A different city every night oh
I swear the world better prepare
For when I'm a billionaire
Oh oooh oh oooh for when I'm a Billionaire
Oh oooh oh oooh when I'm a Billionaire

 I'll be playing basketball with the President
Dunking on his delegates
Then I'll compliment him on his political etiquette
Toss a couple milli in the air just for the heck of it
But keep the fives, twenties, tens, and Bens completely seperate
And yeah I'll be in a whole new tax bracket
We in recession but let me take a crack at it
I'll probably take whatever's left and just split it up
So everybody that I love can have a couple bucks
And not a single tummy around me would know what hungry was
Eating good sleeping soundly
I know we all have a similar dream
Go in your pocket pull out your wallet
And put it in the air and sing


My President doesn't play basketball, he looks so "lame" to play basketball,
I heard he loves the firing range, I love firing too
Nonetheless, I don't see myself having a Sunday afternoon firing session with the President
Why? because this is the Philippines, and you will have to spend a lot of money in paying people to "book" you a meeting with the President, Such a waste of money and time.
I'm not sure if Bruno Mars' is referring to a few millions when he said " toss a couple of milli" but I won't do that for sure, I "tossed" a considerable amount of money back then and I have learned my lessons.

 I wanna be a billionaire so freaking bad
Buy all of the things I never had
Uh, I wanna be on the cover of Forbes magazine
Smiling next to Oprah and the Queen

 Oh every time I close my eyes
I see my name in shining lights yeahh
A different city every night oh
I swear the world better prepare
For when I'm a billionaire
Oh oooh oh oooh for when I'm a Billionaire
Oh oooh oh oooh for when I'm a Billionaire

I wanna be a billionaire so freaking bad.

It's just a song and what's in the lyrics isn't exactly what Bruno Mars will do if he earns his first billion, anyway I just compared the things that I am gonna do with my "billion" with the things that he says he will do with his "billion", We both don't have our "billions" anyway, so no harm done.
Just for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment